HotelStarLeveraging our global buying power and the strength of our relationships
We leverage our global buying power and the strength of our relationships
We believe that a comprehensive hotel programme should be the cornerstone of any travel programme, ensuring your travellers stay only in approved hotels at the best possible rate. By offering a wide range of hotels across the world, we guarantee to place all travellers in policy-compliant properties regardless of location and at highly competitive rates.
The GlobalStar Hotel Programme offers access to nearly 35,000 hotels in over 5,000 cities across 161 countries. Through our group we book over 5 million room nights per annum and this gives us superb buying power, which will directly benefit you through our excellent partnerships with the major hotel chains worldwide. As a result, we are confident we can offer the GlobalStar clients excellent value for money as we receive discounted rates plus additional value-added services such as free breakfast, Wi-Fi, and other amenities at many of our hotels.
For client hotel programmes, our Account Managers continually monitor and analyse your date to see whether you have the right volume and concentration of room nights to allow a bespoke hotel programme based on your name and your volumes. Your Account Manager will work with you to undertake supplier negotiations following our proven process:
- Gather transaction data from current TMCs, card spending data, and expense reports
- Build market profiles including categories and geographical locations
- Translate travel policy into potential suppliers by market
- Prepare and publish RFPs using online tools
- Determine amenity values, and target rates
- Negotiate rates
- Publish obtained directory and open rates in the booking tools and GDS
- Set up base and policy coding into online tools